When you call Pepsi
don't expect them
to be too friendly
upon hearing the
Don't let this stop you!
Pepsi Customer Service Department
Mt. Dew Electrocution
How can you help?
Whether you loved Josta when it was produced or are simply craving something different from the soda-pop world, here are ways YOU can help tell Pepsi to bring Josta back!
Ask Pepsi to bring Josta back as a Seasonal Classic!
2. Call Pepsi customer relations: (800) 433-2652
3. Write Pepsi a letter: Click for letter template
Pepsi Customer Relations
700 Anderson Hill Road
Purchase, NY 10577
4. E-mail, call or write your regional bottler.
This can be very helpful!
5. Ask Lisa. Seriously. Who is Lisa?
She's Pepsi's automated Q/A bot, and
when you ask her questions, it does get
6. Email Pepsi! Tell them you miss Josta.
Please note: Pepsi doesn't appear to have human eyes
ever look upon e-mail. This is poor customer service,
so if you can, call or snail-mail them.
Kuat is their version of a guarana drink, and whatever Coke
does, Pepsi follows suit...
Contact me: email@example.com